1. How much money can I save building the house myself?
You will save the builders profit and you will also enjoy the discount on supplies and material by purchasing it yourself directly. Bargain shopping will save thousands and you can even do some of the work yourself.
2. Do I need to have experience in home building?
Most of our clients have had no experience but with our system they are very successful. You are provided with financing, an easy to follow construction schedule, step by step project manual, network of sub-contractors, how to acquire builders discounts, and a detailed job cost estimate.
3. What if I don’t know any sub-contractors in the area?
We will provide you with a network of sub-contractors for each phase of the building process for you to get your bids.
4. Can I choose my own contractors?
You can choose anyone that you wish. You can you some of ours, all of ours or none. You make the decisions and control the project.
5. Can I do some of the work myself?
You can, but if the job calls for licensed sub contractor, you must comply. Painting, clean up, flooring, and some trim work is often done by Owner Builders.